Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
Assisted & Senior Living in Honduras
We take pride in caring for our elders, it’s within our Latin tradition to cater and love our grandfathers, grandmothers and moms and dads, no matter who they are. You will not never see another place like here where we truly dedicate every second of the day to your loved ones needs, but most important show them love and compassion.
Assisted living defined:
Assisted living residences or assisted living facilities (ALFs) provide supervision or assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs); coordination of services by outside health care providers; and monitoring of resident activities to help to ensure their health, safety, and well-being.
Assisted living provide various services including:
- 24 hour licensed nursing staff
- Personal assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication reminders or medication administration
- Three delicious meals cater to residents diet. ( Daily and Snacks available 24/7)
- Personal housekeeping and laundry
- Schedule entertainment and Activities
- Secure home environment feel
- Schedule transportation and outings. example: read a book by the beach twice of week.
- Daily USA newspapers provided
- Celebrate U.S.A Holidays and birthdays
- Bilingual Staff ( Spanish and English)
Assistance may include the administration or supervision of medication, or personal care services provided by a trained staff person.
We invite you to experience Honduras and Latin America.
For those who are seeking to venture into a totally different culture but don’t know where to start. Perhaps retiring abroad crossed your mind but you want to try it first. Spending three to six months would give you a better understand if Central America is for you. Learn more about what are the best places to live, best places to dine and wine either way there are several things everyone should know before moving overseas.
Honduras is located near the equator South of the Caribbean Ocean and North of the Pacific Ocean. The weather is near perfect year around 70-80 degrees.
All flights to Honduras will arrive in San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa, rest assure we will be there waiting for you. Once you here there are a million things to do such as:
Tour of ruins de Copan, Historic Catholic cathedral, Wine and Dine, Shopping Malls, the list is endless.
For more information about assisted senior living in Honduras, visit our website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.